Work with Us
As a growing agency, Simple Machines is always looking for the best talent.
At Simple Machines you’ll find a team of driven, strategic thinkers dedicated to the success of our clients, a culture that thrives on ideas and initiative, and a transparent management team committed to the growth of each team member.
Take a look at our current job openings; if you don’t see anything that’s a fit, feel free to send us your resume and a cover letter and we’ll let you know if it makes sense to have a conversation.
Simple Machines Marketing is growing and looking for a new marketing coordinator to join our strategy team. The coordinator will be responsible for tactical marketing fulfillment and assisting strategists in researching, designing and implementing marketing plans.
- You have an outstanding work ethic, a keen sense of initiative and responsibility
- You have a strong desire to take the next challenging step in a successful marketing career
- You’re a strong analytical thinker
- You’re searching for an opportunity to make a bigger contribution in your role
Simple Machines is an agency of passionate marketing professionals that spend every day solving problems for clients. You will be able to make an immediate impact by working directly with clients to research, build, and execute marketing plans. You’ll need to be creative and stay on top of the latest marketing trends and technologies.
Our management team that believes the best way to grow is to create an environment that puts you in the best position to succeed. We are focused on ensuring that you feel engaged, are recognized for your accomplishments and are surrounded by team members of the same high quality and character as you.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in a strategic marketing role
- Well-versed in digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC advertising, targeted display advertising and social media and best practices
- Ability to think creatively to develop marketing and advertising copy and messaging
- Demonstrate the use of data to inform recommendations and evaluate results
- Demonstrate strategic thinking by identifying trends, gaps and opportunities to develop integrated marketing campaigns
- Excel in communications, both as a writer and presenter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with CMS and blogging platforms like WordPress
- Proficiency with HubSpot strongly preferred
- Thrive in an environment where communication between team members is exceptionally transparent
Benefits and Perks
- Conveniently located office in River North neighborhood
- Comprehensive Blue Cross Blue Shield health and dental insurance with company contribution
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Paid time off with holiday schedule
- Free gym membership
- Free coffee
- Training budget
- Performance incentives
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.